Kristin Cavallari and BFF Justin Anderson Snuggled Up in Tie-Dye HoodiesLatest News
Celebs were keeping busy this week, from Kristin Cavallari and BFF Justin Anderson twinning in tie-dye sweatshirts, to Tracy Morgan enjoying dinner at Carmine’s on NYC’s Upper West Side, to Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) waiting for their order at Alfred Coffee Melrose Place. Read on to find out more of what the stars have been up to!
— Kristin Cavallari played hooky from work with best friend Justin Anderson in their matching ultra-comfortable FEAT hoodies.
— Candice Swanepoel and Joan Smalls grabbed dinner outdoors at new pan-Caribbean hot spot Kokomo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
— DeAndre Jordan of the Brooklyn Nets and Milo Frank of The h.wood Group partnered with Postmates to surprise rapid test workers with a contactless delivery at myCovidMD in L.A. from creole restaurant Harold & Belle’s.
— Heather Rae Young showed off her rose-gold Amateras Japan satin set in a selfie on Instagram.
— Raven-Symoné and Tommy Ragen hung out on set at Ocean Beach Elementary in L.A. while filming Mighty Oak, which is now available on Apple TV and Amazon.
— HBO Max and Team Coco LIVE teamed up for the virtual comedy event 2 DRINK MINIMUM to promote upcoming HBO Max comedy specials including Rose Matafeo: Horndog, Beth Stelling: Girl Daddy, James Veitch: Straight to VHS and HA Comedy Festival: The Art of Comedy, hosted by Anjelah Johnson. Prior to the virtual event, VIP guests received a gift box assembled by BTL SVC, which included two specialty cocktails and Bada Bean Bada Boom Chips. HBO Max made a donation to SOUL (Southsiders Organized for Unity and Liberation) to aid its efforts in providing social justice in support of the event.
— Tracy Morgan paired wings and a Caesar salad with lemonade before driving off in his Lamborghini from Carmine’s on NYC’s Upper West Side.
— Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) wore the Tna for ARITZIA Atmosphere Shorts while picking up her order from Alfred Coffee Melrose Place with husband Justin Bieber.
— Inanna Sarkis and Matt Noszka celebrated their baby shower, where Tommy Lee and his wife, Brittany Furlan, Frankie Delgado and more celebrity attendees checked out the Altwell booth filled with CBD smoothies, spritzers, lotions, tinctures, gummies, face serums and more.
— Nue, a breast tape that comes in a variety of skin tones created by Stephanie Montes and Sidway Swim, hosted a virtual summer try-on event where attendees tested out Nue’s body tape and Sidway’s swimsuit styles.
— Lili Reinhart was spotted looking chic while rocking the “Sounds Gay I’m In” Gay Pride Apparel hoodie.
— Corey Taylor, Joe Elliott, Brantley Gilbert, Ivan Moody, Slash, AWOLNATION and Tommy Vext are featured on the song “Maybe It’s Time” to benefit the Global Recovery Initiatives Foundation, out on Friday, August 21.
— Josephine Skriver rocked a Gold Chunky Half Radial Chain Necklace by Missoma while working in NYC.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks