“There’s nothing scandalous or suspect about their split. Honestly, they just fell out of love and grew apart. It wasn’t officially over until this week,” the insider said. “She’s planning to stay in Nashville so they can coparent.”
The Very Cavallari star, 33, announced her separation from Cutler, 36, in an Instagram post on Sunday, April 26.
“With great sadness, after 10 years together we have come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce,” Cavallari captioned a picture of the duo with their arms wrapped around each other. “We have nothing but love and respect for one another and are deeply grateful for the years shared, memories made, and the children we are so proud of. This is just the situation of two people growing apart. We ask everyone to respect our privacy as we navigate this difficult time within our family.”
The pair began dating in 2010 before the former Chicago Bears football player popped the question in April 2011. The Hills alum admitted in her memoir, Balancing in Heels, that she briefly split from Cutler because she didn’t think they were ready for the commitment.
“At that moment, something wasn’t right,” she wrote. “A few things needed to change, and I knew the only way Jay would see how serious I was, was if I ended the relationship.”
However, Cavallari and Cutler reunited and later exchanged vows in June 2013. The pair share three children, sons Camden, 7, and Jaxon, 5, and daughter, Saylor, 4.
“From the outside, like, things are so perfect and things are so great,” Cavallari explained. “But actually, like, they’re not. And that sucks. It sucks. That’s the thing, though, with marriage — it’s ups and downs. Right now we’re in a low, but in two months we could be up here again. And that’s how we’ve always been, our whole relationship. It is what it is.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split