Kristin Cavallari and Jeff Dye Shared ‘Long Kiss’ at Nashville Bar: PicsLatest News
According to an eyewitness, the pair were seen dining at “uber trendy” spot Bastion on Wednesday, October 28, where the Very Cavallari alum, 33, complimented the staff on their duck pastrami dish.
“At one point during the intimate dinner, Kristin was seen leaning into Jeff and giving him a long kiss,” the eyewitness tells Us exclusively. “The couple had a very upbeat night with a lot of laughs.”
Later in the night, the Uncommon James designer and the comedian, 37, shared a laugh with two guys at the bar, one of whom Cavallari previously went on a date with, the source adds.
“When Kristin used the restroom, Jeff only had eyes for her at the trendy spot,” the source says.
Despite their PDA, the duo’s relationship isn’t “going to go anywhere series,” the insider adds. “Kristin and Jeff just have a casual dating situation going on. She’s not in the zone to move forward with a full-blown relationship of that level and is just keeping herself preoccupied and having fun.”
“Kristin and Jeff are totally a thing,” the insider told Us at the time. “She loves to laugh and Jeff is obviously so funny and playful. He is making her life lighter through this transition and deterring her away from feeling upset. Jeff has helped put her in a good headspace and he is stoked on her and thinks she’s so beautiful and sexy.”
The Better Late Than Never star, who has been flirting with Cavallari on social media since the summer, was also overheard discussing his Nashville Thanksgiving plans with the actress on Thursday.
The True Comfort author, who shares three children, sons Camden, 8, and Jaxon, 6, and daughter Saylor, 4, with Cutler, 37, previously told Us that she plans to spend the holiday with her kids and ex “as a family.”
The Hills alum added: “I’m looking forward to that. I’m happy that we’re able to spend it together and have these conversations even though we’re in the middle of getting a divorce. So, I’m thankful for where we’re currently at.”
Last month, Cavallari told Us that she’s “feeling really good” amid the breakup, noting that she found the adjustment to be “pretty smooth.”
Scroll down to see exclusive photos from the couple’s cozy date night.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 Stevie and David Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Have Our Warmest Regards
- Brooke Burke: A Day in My Life
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing