Kristin Cavallari Is ‘Excited’ for Her Return to ‘The Hills’Latest News
“Yeah, I’m going to make an appearance on The Hills,” Cavallari, 33, told Entertainment Tonight at the Uncommon James SS20 launch party in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 5. “I don’t know what I can and can’t say. Clearly, I just say always so much, but people expect that from me.”
The designer is ready to head back to the L.A.-based series, but a source confirmed to Us Weekly on Friday, March 6, that “it’s just one episode.”
“I’m excited! I’m actually very excited,” the mother of three told ET on Thursday. “I think it’s going to be fun to go back and see the old gang and, yeah, I’m looking forward to it.”
The former Laguna Beach star explained that the show has “just started filming,” but she hasn’t done her part yet. “I don’t know when I will start filming or what’s happening yet, but I will be,” she said.
“He would never. He wouldn’t do it,” Cavallari revealed. “I can barely get him to do Very Cavallari. I think secretly he has fun doing it. He would never admit it. I can tell. He’s really good at it. He’s coming into his own.”
While the fashion guru is happy to be appearing on The Hills reboot, she has no idea what that will entail, or whether or not she’ll appear on screen with her ex-boyfriend Brody Jenner.
“I don’t know what to expect. It’s a whole new production team, so hopefully it’s not as manufactured, but we will see,” she said. “I’m happy to be a part of an iconic show, Laguna Beach and The Hills. I mean, it’s cool and I think it’s awesome that people are still so invested in that, here we are 10 years later.”
Cavallari has become used to the cameras being a part of her everyday life, but there are some things the crew missed while she was filming the MTV series in the past.
During the February 13 episode of Very Cavallari, the Uncommon James founder admitted that she once dated a cameraman on The Hills.
“We dated for a few months and nobody knew,” she said on the show. “And I was dating Brody on the show and like, meanwhile, Miguel was, like, filming it.”
Her relationship with Miguel was discovered when paparazzi caught them together at the airport in Canada, which was “a week before we wrapped the show,” Cavallari explained.
“I dated a cameraman, yeah. Sure did,” she added. “Nobody knew because I’m a professional and we kept it under wraps. But, it was fun.”
Very Cavallari airs on E! on Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET.
Listen on Spotify to Watch With Us to hear more about your favorite shows and for the latest TV news!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange