Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’Latest News
“It was not an easy decision, obviously,” Cavallari, 33, told Entertainment Tonight in an interview airing on Monday, September 28. “It was something that I truly thought about every single day for over two years.”
The former couple were together for three years before saying “I do” in 2013. Upon returning from the Bahamas this pas April — the pair were quarantining there with their kids amid the coronavirus pandemic — they announced their split.
“It was the hardest decision that I have ever made,” the Uncommon James founder explained. “But I don’t know, my mom used to say, ‘You’ll know when it’s time.’ I feel like that was true. I knew. And that’s that.”
The True Comfort author, who shares three children, sons Camden, 8, and Jaxon, 6, and daughter Saylor, 4, with the former NFL star, 37, reiterated how much she thought about breaking things off on Wednesday, September 23.
“It didn’t happen overnight,” the Hills alum told People. “We tried really, really hard for years and years.”
Cavallari said she still cares “so much about him and talk to him almost every day” despite going their separate ways.
Looking back, the Very Cavallari alum revealed she felt like she was “drowning.” After filing for divorce, the designer is “proud” of herself for making the decision and noted that she feels like “my whole world is opening up now because of it.”
Cavallari added: “I’m enjoying things slowed down and having more time to focus on what really matters in life. I want to take this extra time I have right now to better myself and be the best mom I can be and continue to grow Uncommon James.”
Through all the ups and downs of her breakup, the Balancing in Heels author revealed that she’s working on taking time out to refuel herself as well.
“To feel my best, I have to make sure I’m making myself a priority,” she told Us. “And for me that means working out, eating healthy and having balance in my life. Getting rid of the things that don’t bring me joy. … I hate negativity.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Defends Chris Pratt After He’s Called the ‘Worst’ Chris
- Why Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev Are Changing Their Wedding Location
- How True to Life Is the Trial of the Chicago 7 Script? For Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Very
- Prince Charles, William Didn’t Think Harry, Meghan Were ‘Serious’ About Stepping Down
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run