Lady Gaga Cuddles With New Man Michael Polansky in Instagram PicLatest News
No “Poker Face” here! Lady Gaga smiles and cuddles with Michael Polansky in an Instagram photo the singer posted on Monday, February 3 — just one day after Us Weekly exclusively confirmed her new man’s identity.
In the photo, Gaga, 33, sits on the businessman’s lap as the couple enjoys an outing on the water. Polansky, meanwhile, looks at the bikini-clad singer admiringly.
“We had so much fun in Miami,” Gaga captioned the pic. “Love to all my little monsters and fans, you’re the best!”
The “Stupid Love” performer and the Parker Group CEO were spotted kissing on a hotel balcony in Miami on Saturday, February 1, the same day she headlined the AT&T TV Super Saturday Night concert in the city.
The couple was previously spotted kissing and holding hands in December 2019 as they celebrated New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas.
Before Polansky, Gaga dated audio engineer Dan Horton for nearly three months, with Us breaking the news of their split in October 2019. “Dan was not mature enough for her,” a source told Us at the time.
An insider told Us in December 2019 that Gaga and Carino, 51, were on better terms following the split. “Lady Gaga is talking to Christian again, but as friends,” the insider explained at the time. “There is nothing going on there.”
The 11-time Grammy winner revealed her plans for the 2020s, motherhood included, in an interview with YouTuber NikkiTutorials in December 2019. “I wanna do more movies, I wanna have babies and I want to continue to build the behemoth that is Haus Laboratories into the makeup company of my dreams,” she said. “I’m living my inspirations right now, in this moment. When I get inspired, I do things right away. There will be tons of crazy things that I do over the next decade. I just don’t know exactly what they are, which is why they’ll be extra crazy.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller