Lady Gaga Forgot Her 2013 Album ARTPOP Existed, but the Internet Sure Didn’tLatest News
Lady Gaga has confused the internet this week, and we’re not sure what’s going on here, to be honest. On Monday evening – the sixth anniversary of her popular studio album, ARTPOP – Lady Gaga posted a short and not-so-sweet, tribute to her obscenely popular record.
i don’t remember ARTPOP
– Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 11, 2019
With four simple words (“i don’t remember ARTPOP”), Gaga shot straight through the hearts of her loyal fans who have followed her music since she dropped her first absolute banger “Just Dance” back in 2008. ARTPOP is Gaga’s 2013 album, and you’ll definitely remember the song “Applause.” It was was the era of some of Gaga’s wildest costumes, most out-there beauty looks, and kookiest performances. As per usual, the best thing about the controversy is the strong and swift response from Gaga’s most loyal fans on Twitter, which are only made better because Gaga herself is just so damn meme-able. Keep on reading to see some of the best Twitter responses.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album