Lady Gaga’s Biggest Moments From the 2010s, Because, Yes, She Really Did ThatLatest News
As we look back at the 2010s, I can think of a handful of stars who made their mark, but none quite like Lady Gaga. The 33-year-old multihyphenate first hit the scene in 2008 with her hit “Just Dance,” and over the past 10 years, she’s cemented herself as an icon with her constant reinventions, record-breaking songs, philanthropic work, and undeniable talent.
But Gaga isn’t just an artist, she’s a pioneer. Gaga isn’t afraid to push boundaries and show the world different sides of herself, which in turn has inspired her fans to do the same. In fact, in 2018, she did just that when she made her film debut in A Star Is Born with Bradley Cooper. Despite believing that she “couldn’t make it as an actress,” Gaga honed in on her craft and delivered a performance of a lifetime – but that’s just the tip of iceberg. See Gaga’s biggest moments of the decade ahead, and get ready because there’s more where that came from.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’