Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and MoreLatest News
Mother Monster is still looking for her perfect match. Lady Gaga has been in several serious relationships since she rose to fame, but the pop star hasn’t quite found The One just yet.
In her 2017 Netflix documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two, the A Star Is Born actress made a heartbreaking confession that her personal life often suffers when she is successful in her career.
“It’s a sad day when I’m doing the Super Bowl and I’m so excited to do it, but I can’t help but realize that when I sold 10 million records, I lost Matt [Williams]. I sold 30 million, I lose Lüc [Carl],” Gaga explained. “I get the movie [A Star Is Born], I lose Taylor [Kinney]. It’s like a turnover.”
Gaga’s pattern appeared to continue less than two years after the documentary was released. Just weeks before she took home the Oscar for Best Original Song, the “Shallow” singer and then-fiancé Christian Carino called it quits.
“Gaga has been in such a focus on her career right now and has not even had time to address what has been happening between her and Christian, emotionally,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly in February 2019. “She has been telling those around her, ‘Let’s stay focused.’”
Scroll through to see Gaga’s dating history:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do