Lady Gaga’s Ex-Fiance Christian Carino Is Dating Publicist Robin BaumLatest News
Us broke the news that Carino, 50, and Gaga, 33, were dating in February 2017 after they were spotted kissing ahead of her halftime performance at Super Bowl LI. That November, a source told Us exclusively that the couple were engaged after the talent agent quietly proposed over the summer.
It wasn’t until October 2018 that the A Star Is Born actress confirmed the news of their engagement. While accepting an award at the Elle Women in Hollywood event, she thanked “my fiancé, Christian.”
“She isn’t blasting this relationship and putting [it] out there like she might have in the past because of how things hurt with Taylor Kinney,” a source told Us at the time, referencing Gaga’s past engagement to the Chicago Fire star, 38. “She was so open about that relationship, with the public and her fans, so she’s learned from that and has chosen to keep this happiness and healthy relationship [with Christian] to herself. She’s excited to marry Christian, and they are enjoying their relationship to themselves.”
Carino supported Gaga throughout the first half of the 2019 awards season as A Star Is Born picked up multiple trophies, but split rumors surfaced when she attended the Grammys solo in February. Soon after, Us confirmed that she and the CAA agent had gone their separate ways.
An insider revealed that the Grammy winner “was the one who broke things off.”
For his part, Carino — who shares daughters Isabella and Lola with ex-wife Brooke Baldwin — has been leaning on friends. On Instagram in June, he thanked Johnny Depp, whose publicist is Baum, for “loving me and helping me heal” in the wake of his separation from Gaga.
With reporting from Brody Brown
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson’s Powerhouse Vocals Came in Like a Wrecking Ball For Her Miley Cyrus Cover
- JWoww’s Ex Zack Carpinello Posts About ‘Strength’ After Their Split
- Jeremy Renner ‘Won’t Be Bullied’ by Ex-Wife Amid Custody Battle
- Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen Kate
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch