Lady Gaga’s Ex-Fiance Christian Carino Is Dating Publicist Robin BaumLatest News
Us broke the news that Carino, 50, and Gaga, 33, were dating in February 2017 after they were spotted kissing ahead of her halftime performance at Super Bowl LI. That November, a source told Us exclusively that the couple were engaged after the talent agent quietly proposed over the summer.
It wasn’t until October 2018 that the A Star Is Born actress confirmed the news of their engagement. While accepting an award at the Elle Women in Hollywood event, she thanked “my fiancé, Christian.”
“She isn’t blasting this relationship and putting [it] out there like she might have in the past because of how things hurt with Taylor Kinney,” a source told Us at the time, referencing Gaga’s past engagement to the Chicago Fire star, 38. “She was so open about that relationship, with the public and her fans, so she’s learned from that and has chosen to keep this happiness and healthy relationship [with Christian] to herself. She’s excited to marry Christian, and they are enjoying their relationship to themselves.”
Carino supported Gaga throughout the first half of the 2019 awards season as A Star Is Born picked up multiple trophies, but split rumors surfaced when she attended the Grammys solo in February. Soon after, Us confirmed that she and the CAA agent had gone their separate ways.
An insider revealed that the Grammy winner “was the one who broke things off.”
For his part, Carino — who shares daughters Isabella and Lola with ex-wife Brooke Baldwin — has been leaning on friends. On Instagram in June, he thanked Johnny Depp, whose publicist is Baum, for “loving me and helping me heal” in the wake of his separation from Gaga.
With reporting from Brody Brown
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split