Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” VideoLatest News
Lana Condor and Anthony De La Torre are taking their real-life romance to the screen with their new music video for “Raining in London.” The music video for the track, which is featured on De La Torre’s debut EP Find Me, plays out like a movie as the couple fall in love, fight, and eventually makeup by sharing a kiss in the pouring rain. The rom-com theme is pretty fitting seeing that Condor is well-known for her role in Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and its recent sequel P.S. I Still Love You. Her costar Madeleine Arthur (who plays her best friend in the films) even appears in the music video as De La Torre’s new love interest. Watch the dramatic video above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You
- Kanye West Praises Kris Jenner Weeks After Slamming Her in Twitter Sprees