Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lane Celebrate Engagement in North CarolinaLatest News
The couple, who got engaged in June, shared photos on their Instagram accounts that showed them smiling ahead of the festivities.
The “Take Back Home Girl” singer, 34, posted a pic that showed him kissing his bride-to-be on the cheek as they stood on a porch accented with pumpkins and fall decorations. “It’s been an incredible year in my career as well as my personal life,” he wrote. “Took the weekend off to celebrate our engagement in Kernersville with both of our families!! I’m a lucky man!”
“Love you my sweet angel,” Bushnell, 29, commented.
She later posted a video on her Instagram Stories that showed the singer standing in a rustic barn decorated with a banner that read “Chris + Lauren Have Big Big Plans,” in reference to the song Lane wrote for Bushnell when he proposed.
Lane proposed to Bushnell on June 16 at her family home in Oregon while she was in town for Father’s Day.
“I can’t stop smiling I feel so incredibly blessed that every misstep, mistake and heartache has led me to you,” she wrote two days later on Instagram. “I couldn’t be happier to call you mine, forever. The journey was well worth it. Thank you Christopher Eric Lane for softening my heart and making it whole. Never going to stop telling you how much I love you and I will hold onto you forever and ever! Lauren Lane has a nice ring to it PS he wrote me a song … I can’t stop listening or looking down at my hand.”
Us Weekly confirmed in November 2018 that the couple were dating and things quickly heated up between the pair, with Lane sparking engagement rumors just two months later when he referred to Bushnell’s dad as “my potential future father-n-law” when the pair played golf together.
Since their engagement, the couple have adopted a dog named Cooper and bought a house together.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Mean Business in Their Suited-Up Appearance at a Pre-Grammys Brunch
- Miranda Lambert Talks About ‘S–t Show’ After Blake Shelton Divorce
- Congrats! Brandon Jenner, Cayley Stoker Engaged Ahead of Twins’ Arrival
- These Shameless Prayer Candles Are For Anyone Who Bows Down to the Gallaghers
- The Jonas Brothers Are Owning TikTok, and 2 Other Things You Missed This Week
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chris Sullivan and Wife Rachel Are Expecting Baby No. 1
- Scott Borchetta Says He’ll Always ‘Root for’ Taylor Swift Despite Feud
- Pamela Anderson Shares 1st Pic With Husband Jon Peters After Secret Wedding
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell