Lauren Conrad Honors Late Dog Chloe: ‘We Will Miss You’Latest News
“We lost our sweet Chloe yesterday ,” Conrad, 33, captioned the post. “We will miss you good girl!”
The Laguna Beach alum’s message was accompanied by several photos of her family’s adorable dog, leading with a close-up selfie she took with Chloe. The next shot showed the pet wearing stylish sunglasses. A snap of her 2-year-old son, Liam, pictured with the late pet and two other pups followed.
Conrad’s update received well wishes from many, including Jessica Alba. The Honest Company founder, 38, commented with a broken heart emoji and wrote that she was “so sorry” for the MTV alum’s loss.
Though Conrad lost her beloved dog, her family will welcome a new addition in the near future. In April, the L.A. Candy author revealed on Instagram that she and her husband, William Tell, are expecting their second child together.
“It’s been hard to keep this one to myself,” she captioned the pic, which showed her holding her baby bump. “Very excited to share that our family will be getting a little bigger this year.”
Conrad has been candid about the ups and downs of motherhood in the past. During a May episode of her “Lauren Conrad: Asking for a Friend” podcast, she opened up about how she struggled with breast-feeding.
“I felt like I was failing at something that should come really naturally and it was really difficult for me,” she said at the time.
Though she regarded the practice as “the most natural, beautiful thing in the world,” she also stated that not being able to adequately do it made her feel “like a bad mom.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split