Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff’s Christmas Duet Has Me Feeling Extremely GleefulLatest News
Rachel Berry and Jesse St. James, er, Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff, are back together again! On Monday night, the best friends and former costars performed a beautiful rendition of “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and it’s giving us all the Glee feels. The duo were in perfect harmony as they sang on a festive stage, complete with twinkling lights. At one point, Groff even took Michele’s hand and danced with her. Aww! If their sweet vocals don’t make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, their adorable friendship will.
Michele and Groff certainly have a lot of experience singing together. The two first met playing love interests in the 2006 musical Spring Awakening and went on to share the screen in Michele’s hit show Glee (their characters even end up together in the finale). We think it’s about time these besties hit the road together for a tour! Watch their lovely performance above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test