Let’s Discuss How Cute Maisie Richardson-Sellers and Her Girlfriend CLAY Are, Shall We?Latest News
Maisie Richardson-Sellers plays a seemingly-perfect college student named Chloe in Netflix’s The Kissing Booth 2, and if you’re wondering about her current relationship status, the 28-year-old actress is happily taken. Maisie has been dating LA soul singer CLAY for almost four years now after the two met at a party. “She’s the best! I am honestly inspired by her every single day and feel so grateful to have her in my life,” CLAY gushed to Ones to Watch back in 2019. “We met at a party that neither of us particularly wanted to be at. It’s always the case, I suppose, to encounter something [or] someone amazing when you’re least expecting it.” Funny how that happens, huh?
Though Maisie is an actress and CLAY is a musician, the two teamed up last year for CLAY’s “Project 5” video. Maisie directed and edited the visual, which spotlights the LGBTQ+ community. “We noticed that we were constantly brainstorming and bouncing ideas off of each other, and decided to explore that dynamic on a project,” Maisie told Diva magazine about how the video came to be. “This one was the perfect place to start! It’s been fantastic, especially because we know each other so well that there is an effortless flow and trust. We have several more collaborations in the works, so watch this space.” We can’t wait to see what else Maisie and CLAY have in store for us, but in the meantime, see their sweetest moments ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal