Let’s Take a Deep Dive Into All the Girls Noah Centineo’s Loved Before, Shall We?Latest News
Noah Centineo may have captured our hearts in shows like The Fosters and Austin & Ally, along with his breakout film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, but his love life off screen has been pretty hush-hush for the most part – at least until reports of his relationship with Alexis Ren set the internet on fire. We may like to call him “the internet’s boyfriend,” but he’s actually already taken. Over the years, he’s been linked to his Netflix costar Lana Condor and even Camila Cabello. While it was very much encouraged for their onscreen relationship, Lana has explicitly denied dating Noah and is currently in a longterm relationship with Anthony De La Torre. Noah appeared in Camila’s “Havana” music video, but the romance didn’t seem to carry over when production wrapped, either. Lucky for Shawn Mendes, though.
While things didn’t seem to spark with Lana or Camila, there are a few other ladies who won Noah’s heart. Read on for a full recap of his dating history!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’