Marvel Stars Pay Tribute to Chadwick Boseman After His Death: “Rest in Power King T’Challa”Latest News
Chadwick Boseman’s Marvel costars and friends are remembering the Black Panther star after he died at age 43 following a four-year battle with colon cancer. The news was confirmed in a statement released on Chadwick’s Twitter account. Late Friday night, Marvel stars mourned Chadwick’s loss and shared messages remembering the inspiring actor. Chadwick portrayed the role of King T’Challa/Black Panther in Black Panther, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
“Your legacy will live on forever,” the official Marvel account wrote on Aug. 28. “Rest In Peace.” Chadwick’s Marvel costars, including Angela Bassett, Chris Evans, and Brie Larson, also wrote heartfelt tributes sharing their memories with the late actor on social media. Ahead, see how Chadwick’s friends and costars are honoring him.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle