Marvel Stars Pay Tribute to Chadwick Boseman After His Death: “Rest in Power King T’Challa”Latest News
Chadwick Boseman’s Marvel costars and friends are remembering the Black Panther star after he died at age 43 following a four-year battle with colon cancer. The news was confirmed in a statement released on Chadwick’s Twitter account. Late Friday night, Marvel stars mourned Chadwick’s loss and shared messages remembering the inspiring actor. Chadwick portrayed the role of King T’Challa/Black Panther in Black Panther, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
“Your legacy will live on forever,” the official Marvel account wrote on Aug. 28. “Rest In Peace.” Chadwick’s Marvel costars, including Angela Bassett, Chris Evans, and Brie Larson, also wrote heartfelt tributes sharing their memories with the late actor on social media. Ahead, see how Chadwick’s friends and costars are honoring him.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News