‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Actor Brian Tarantina Dead at 60Latest News
Brian Tarantina, the actor who played Jackie, emcee of The Gaslight Comedy Club on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, has died due to complications from a recent illness, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Officers with the New York Police Department received a call about an unconscious person in a Manhattan apartment at about 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 2.
When authorities arrived, Tarantina was found lying on his couch. After emergency medical services were provided, he was pronounced dead. The New York City medical examiner’s office will determine his official cause of death.
Tarantina most recently acted alongside Melissa McCarthy and Tiffany Haddish in the film The Kitchen. The actor, whose career spanned several decades, was on several TV shows including The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Gilmore Girls, The Black Donnellys and The Good Wife.
He won a Screen Actors Guild Award, along with the rest of the The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel cast, for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series in January.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020