Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFiLatest News
During The Tonight Show on Thursday, Jimmy Fallon challenged Matthew McConaughey to a game of “Off Songs, Song Off,” where you have to guess the name of the popular song being played with a twist. With each round I found myself not focusing on the music (or the spotty WiFi), but instead on Matthew’s reactions – all of which were some form of dance that were absolutely amplified by his outfit choice. It didn’t matter if he was bobbing his head like a chicken, swaying and humming along to the beat of the music, or being peak dad with “the finger point,” he did everything with absolute joy. There was even a ridiculous giggle involved. You can see the full video above, and trust me, his story at the end about Joan Jett’s Louisiana bayou concert is well worth the watch.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?