Meghan Markle Once Gave Prince William This Gag Gift, and We Need to Know the Meaning Behind ItLatest News
Ever since Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand’s book about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family, dropped on Aug. 11, we’ve been eating up every new detail about the couple – like the fact that Meghan was in a Tori Amos music video 21 years ago and that Harry and Meghan were already secretly engaged when they made their first public appearance together. Even though Meghan and Harry did not personally contribute to the book, the authors spoke to 100 of the couple’s friends, trusted aides, and senior courtiers, who also happened to reveal the hilarious gag gift Meghan got Prince William during her first Christmas with the royals in 2017: a spoon with the words “cereal killer” written on it. Classic!
Despite the fact that the British royals are known for their extravagance and stiff upper lip, when it comes to Christmas gifts, it’s a different story. According to the book, lavish gifts are usually frowned upon by adults, so Meghan’s present ended up being a “huge hit.” Does this mean William is a fan of true crime? Or maybe he just really loves cereal? Either way, it is a pretty funny gift, and we’re sure the meaning behind it makes it even better. Purchase a similar “cereal killer” spoon for yourself and your loved ones ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’