Milania Giudice Says She’ll See Dad Joe ‘Soon’ After He Leaves ICE CustodyLatest News
“See you soon daddy I love you beyond words,” the 13-year-old wrote alongside two throwback pictures with Joe, 47, on Saturday, October 12.
Teresa, also 47, commented on the post: “Love you .”
Us Weekly confirmed on Friday, October 11, that Joe was headed for his native Italy after more than six months in ICE custody.
“He is en route to Italy right now. He spoke to Teresa and Gia from the plane and he is extremely happy to be released, more than words can describe,” the family’s lawyer, James Leonard, told Us in a statement on Friday. “We are still fighting and it is his desire to return home to the United States to be reunited with his family.”
The former construction business owner was taken to an ICE detention center in March after completing his 41-month prison sentence for fraud. Joe, who is not an American citizen, has been fighting to stay in the United States since October 2018 when a judge ordered for him to be deported to Italy.
According to a source, Teresa, who previously admitted she would get a divorce if Joe was indeed deported, is already planning a trip to visit her husband of nearly 20 years.
“Teresa already has a trip to Italy planned. She’ll be taking all her girls,” the source told Us exclusively. “Teresa and all the girls will be visiting sooner rather than later. It’s fast approaching.”
The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars are parents of four daughters: Gia, 18, Gabriella, 15, Milania and Audriana, 10.
Gia shared a sweet screenshot from a FaceTime with her father on Saturday, revealing his shocking transformation.
“One of the happiest moments of my life!” the Rutgers student wrote via Instagram. “Love you so much daddy, so happy your [sic] free! See you so soon.”
Earlier this month, Teresa opened up to Us about Joe’s case.
“Being a single mom — Joe left when I came home [from her 11-month prison term for fraud] — it’s hard,” she admitted on October 3. “It’s like I have to be the mom and the dad. So I’m doing it all by myself. Everything. Taking care of the house, the kids, my dad lives with me, just everything. Being the breadwinner, doing it at all.”
Fans will see Joe’s case play out when The Real Housewives of New Jersey returns to Bravo on Wednesday, November 6 at 9 p.m. ET.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split
- Uncovering the New “Her” Mystery on This Is Us: Who Is Kevin’s Fiancée in the Flash-Forward?
- Olympian Lolo Jones Says Being Honest About Her Virginity ‘Killed’ Her Dates
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC