Miley Cyrus Gets Close With Kaitlynn Carter at Lunch With Mom TishLatest News
The “Mother’s Daughter” singer, 26, wrapped her arm around the lifestyle blogger, 30, while walking through the valet parking area outside of a local restaurant. They were all smiles as they coordinated in white T-shirts and wore their blonde hair pulled back. Miley rocked a pair of denim shorts, while Carter sported rolled-up jeans.
The outing marked their second public lunch with Tish, 52, in two weeks. The trio previously dined at BOA Steakhouse on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood on August 17.
Miley and Carter have been spending a lot of time together since their respective splits from Liam Hemsworth and Brody Jenner. The Hannah Montana alum announced her separation from the Hunger Games actor, 29, on August 10 after nearly eight months of marriage. The beauty influencer and the Hills: New Beginnings star, 36, broke up weeks earlier, ending their one-year marriage (which they never made legal).
“[Kaitlynn] and Miley became close within the past few weeks because they connected over their breakups and leaned on each other,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively in August.
Both of the former couples have remained amicable since calling in quits. Hemsworth wished Miley “nothing but health and happiness going forward” in an Instagram post on August 12. Nine days later, the Grammy nominee and Carter sent Jenner a marijuana bouquet to celebrate his birthday, attached with a cheeky card that read, “WEED like to wish you a Happy Birthday! Love you! Miley + Kaitlynn.”
In addition, Miley, who identifies as pansexual, took to Twitter on August 22 to deny that she cheated on her Last Song costar with Carter. “Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will,” she wrote.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split