Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” VideoLatest News
Miley Cyrus is back with new music! After giving fans a bunch of teasers about her newest single, the singer finally dropped “Midnight Sky” at midnight on Aug. 13 and it was well worth the wait! Cyrus exudes boss b*tch attitude in every scene of the video, wearing head-to-toe designer labels in rockstar looks or lounging in a candy-filled room in her birthday suit. The song is a powerful anthem of independence as Cyrus sings, “I was born to run / I don’t belong to anyone / don’t need to be loved by you.” Sounds like a pretty timely reminder, doesn’t it?
On Aug. 10, the singer dropped the most recent of many teasers for the single, including a Rocky Horror-esque video of her lips and a clip from her “Start All Over” video, which she simply captioned “Meet Miley Cyrus. . . again.” It seems like “Midnight Sky” could be hinting at a new era of music for the singer following her 2019 She Is Coming EP since the song is more of an electro-pop vibe complete with a light helping of synth. Cyrus also teased that Dua Lipa had heard what the fans hadn’t. Does this mean that there’s a collaboration in the works? Could Dua Lipa actually be on the song? We’ll have to wait to see, but in the meantime, we can watch this new music video and dance the night away!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News