Miley Cyrus Says Her Dog Got Electrocuted on ‘The Voice’ SetLatest News
The “Malibu” singer, 27, revealed that her animals have had a variety of wild moments, one of which took place with her pooch Little Dog when they were on set of the competition series. Cyrus was a coach on season 11 and season 13, which aired in 2016 and 2017, respectively. She also served as an advisor on season 10.
“This is sad, but it was handled, and my dog is totally thriving and fine,” Cyrus began her story, speaking with Frankie V on the Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show on Thursday, October 15.
She continued: “You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted.”
The “Midnight Sky” singer reassured her fans that Little Dog is in good health, saying, “she was totally fine” and is now “thriving” at home in Nashville.
Cyrus, who revealed that her dogs “rule my entire house,” also teased her most embarrassing animal experience involving her pooch Mary Jane.
“I don’t think you’re going to be able to air anything that I am about to tell you,” she joked. “Mary Jane is a freak a leek. The story has to do with 2012 Halloween [and] my dog licking something.”
The “Slide Away” musician noted that it was “a thing,” but wouldn’t say what Mary Jane licked and how it ended. She did, however, note that she “had to send an apology gift” to fix it.
The Grammy winner later admitted that her “favorite” pet isn’t one of her dogs but is actually her blow fish.
“I have a really good connection with my blow fish,” she said.
Cyrus introduced fans to her newest family member, puppy Bo, in March. She showed off the rescue dog alongside then-boyfriend Cody Simpson amid the coronavirus pandemic quarantine.
She married her Last Song costar, 30, in December 2018, after dating on and off for 10 years. They called it quits seven months later. Cyrus moved on with Carter, 32, in August 2019, but they broke up one month later.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Offset Detained for Questioning By Police During Instagram Live
- Adele Played a Bachelor Contestant on SNL, and Now We Really Want It to Happen in Real Life
- Katharine McPhee, David Foster Perform for 1st Time Since Pregnancy News
- Joe Giudice Says New Italian Flame Is a ‘Fan’ of His Ex-Wife Teresa
- Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Goes Instagram Official With New Man Chleb
- Get to Know Matilda De Angelis, the Star of HBO’s The Undoing, With These Quick Facts
- Angelina Jolie’s Dating History: Brad Pitt, Billy Bob Thornton and More
- Who Is Emily Hampshire Dating? Her Relationship History Includes a Marriage
- Sofia Richie’s Family ‘Approves’ of BF Matthew Morton After Scott Disick
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Reveals He Is Recovering After Undergoing Heart Surgery