Miranda Lambert Raves About ‘Sweet’ Husband Brendan in Rare TV InterviewLatest News
“When you truly find someone that loves you for who you are, and that you genuinely are smiling, it’s like a smile from the inside,” Lambert, 35, said in a sneak peek of her appearance on Sunday Today With Willie Geist released on Thursday, October 31. “You know what I mean? It’s a light that kind of clicks on, that you really didn’t know was off.”
The “It All Comes Out in the Wash” singer called McLoughlin, 29, “laid-back and friendly and sweet.”
“[He’s a] very go-with-the-flow kind of guy, which is great for this life because you kind of have to go with the flow,” she continued, referencing her fame. “I’m glad to share it with him and that he’s open to it.”
Lambert also hinted that her relationship with the New York City Police Department officer inspired some of the music on her upcoming album, Wildcard.
“It definitely feels good to be singing a few love songs,” she said. “[But] let’s not get crazy. I don’t want to get too happy, where I can’t write a sad song.”
The preview of the interview, which airs in full on Sunday, November 3, was released one day after the Grammy winner shared yet another video of her hunky husband shirtless.
“Loving this filter!” she captioned the Instagram post on Wednesday, October 30. “Not sure hubs loves it tho! #Wildcard out 11/1. House husband shirtless promo volume 3. Y’all are welcome.”
Sunday Today With Willie Geist airs on NBC Sundays at 8 a.m. ET.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome