Miranda Lambert Shares Shirtless Video of Her Husband SingingLatest News
The “Automatic” crooner, 36, posted a video of her New York police officer hubby, 29, singing along to “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses while shirtless. In the clip, Lambert sneaks up on McLoughlin as he prepares dinner in their kitchen. The couple burst into laughter after the law enforcement official notices that she is filming.
“Happy 2020 y’all! This is our last Friday night off for a bit! Starting rehearsals for the #Wildcard tour with @codyjohnson and @lancomusic Kicking off on 1/16 in Tupelo MS!” she captioned the adorable video, which she posted two weeks before her scheduled tour start date. “See y’all out there! House husband shirtless promo volume 4. #sweetchildofmine #nocougarjokesplease #wildcard #wildcardtour (P.S. who looks like this after holidays in Texas? We ate a $hit ton of Tex Mex. WTH? ).”
Lambert and McLoughlin’s social media PDA came nearly one month after the twosome enjoyed a romantic getaway together in Maui. The “Mama’s Broken Heart” crooner traveled to the Hawaiian island for a performance at the 5th Annual BMI Maui Songwriters Festival, which ran from December 5 through December 7.
The couple made time for each other during Lambert’s work trip, however. The songstress shared photos of the two enjoying a beautiful sunset together, posing in front of a waterfall and taking in the scenic island views.
“Thank you @bmi songwriters festival for having us back this year,” she captioned the series of photos. “Maui is a magical place. Playing music here with great friends is a dream. Headed home for family time!”
Lambert shocked fans when she announced in February 2019 that she and McLoughlin had secretly married after a whirlwind three-month relationship. The newlyweds, who split their time between Nashville and New York City, met on the set of Good Morning America where McLoughlin worked security.
The “Tin Man” singer recently explained to Health magazine why she decided to marry McLoughlin so soon after meeting.
“I feel like I’ve been through enough in my life to know what I don’t want,” Lambert dished in December 2019. “So, when I know what I do want, I snatch it right up.”
Lambert was previously married to Blake Shelton from 2011 to 2015.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping