Miranda Lambert Steps Out With ‘Hot Date’ Brendan McLoughlin at ACM HonorsLatest News
The “Tin Man” songstress, 35, stunned in a little black dress that she paired with a matching handbag and statement pink heels. The NYPD officer, 28, dressed in a checkered blazer, blue jeans and salmon-colored sneakers.
Lambert — who was honored with the Gene Weed Milestone Award on Wednesday — took to Instagram to commemorate the night.
“Thank you @acmawards for an awesome night. I love the country music family and Nashville with all my heart. @keithurban thank you for singing with me and inspiring me for so many years,” she wrote alongside a series of photos. “Forever a fan!”
The Texas native also took the opportunity to gawk over her hubby. “And to my hot date thanks for joining me on this crazy cool journey,” Lambert wrote, adding the hashtags, “#theMrs” and “#HotCop.”
The twosome privately tied the knot earlier this year, and Lambert announced the news of their nuptials in a heartfelt Instagram post in February.
“In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched!” the doting wife wrote alongside photos from their wedding day. “My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for…. me.”
Prior to her relationship with McLoughlin, Lambert was married to Blake Shelton from 2011 to 2015. The Voice coach has since moved on with Gwen Stefani, whom he began dating shortly after his split from Lambert.
McLoughlin, for his part, welcomed a son, Landon, with ex Kaihla Rettinger three days before meeting Lambert.
Scroll down to see photos of the couple from the 2019 ACM Awards!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split