Morgan From Netflix’s Cheer Says She Has “More Confidence” in Herself After the ShowLatest News
In just six episodes, Netflix’s Cheer hooked viewers into the world of collegiate-level cheerleading and got us invested in the personal lives of the Navarro cheer squad. In a recent interview with Canadian publication Global News, Morgan Simianer, one of the team’s top flyers, opened up about what it was like to have her story broadcast to the world and how her life has changed since the docuseries aired.
“I’ve grown a lot during my time at Navarro and I have more confidence in myself than when I first came here,” she told the outlet, explaining that her life now includes countless interviews in between preparing for Daytona this year. “I’m crazy busy, all over the place. But I wouldn’t change it for the world because this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that has opened that up a lot of doors for me, and it’s incredible that I get to experience that.” Keep reading for the rest of Morgan’s quotes.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- RHOC’s Tamra Judge Is ‘Excited’ About Returning to Real Estate Roots
- Netflix’s Away Looks Like Interstellar, Only With Hilary Swank and Less Wormholes
- Antonio Banderas Has Coronavirus, Celebrating 60th Birthday in Quarantine
- Rachael Ray, Husband John Cusimano, Dog Bella Safe After Fire at Her Home
- 6 Significant Milestones in Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s Whirlwind Romance
- Cardi B Defends Putting Kylie Jenner in Her ‘WAP’ Video Amid Outcry
- Chrishell Stause Responds After Christine Quinn Likes Tweet Calling Her ‘Sad’
- 90 Day Fiance’s Ashley Celebrates ‘Wild’ 3rd Anniversary With Jay
- Simon Cowell Hospitalized With Broken Back After Bike Accident
- Who Is Selling Sunset Star Christine Quinn’s Husband? He’s Kind of a Mystery