They may be royals, but life is not always a fairy tale for the British royal family.
Queen Elizabeth II, who became the longest-reigning British monarch in September 2015, has had to deal with a lot of drama over the years. Back in the ‘80s, the marriage of her son Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer rocked England after it was revealed the prince still had feelings for his ex Camilla Parker-Bowles.
Fast-forward to 2018 — when Duchess Meghan (née Markle) joined the family after she married Prince Harry — and multiple new family feuds were born. (Here’s looking at you, Thomas and Samantha Markle!)
Scroll through to revisit the most shocking royal feuds in history:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Meghan King Edmonds: It’s Hard to Be ‘Vulnerable’ and ‘Strong’ Amid Divorce
- Here Are 8 New Netflix Movies to Make You Ugly-Cry in January
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Nourishing Hair Serum
- Joe Giudice Posts About Love and Letting Go of the Past Amid Family Separation
- Alicia Keys Said She’d Love to Collaborate With Billie Eilish: “Why Wouldn’t We?”
- The Situation Speaks Out About Recovery After Fan Tells Him to ‘Live Humble’
- Teresa Giudice Says Her Family Is ‘Still Deciding’ Their Holiday Plans
- Lost in Space: Everything We Know About Season 2, From the Cast to the Premiere Date
- Taylor Swift Rang in Her 30th Birthday by Rocking Out at Jingle Ball
- Gigi, Abigail and More of Taylor Swift’s BFFs Celebrate Her 30th Birthday