My Very Definitive List of Camila Cabello’s Singles, Ranked From Good to Better to BestLatest News
Camila Cabello is one of my favorite artists. She has the type of music that you can dance to at a club on a Friday night with your best friends or even just have a relaxing night in at home with. Cabello reached fame from being apart of the girl group Fifth Harmony but left the group in 2016 to pursue her dreams as a solo artist. The following year, she released “Crying in the Club” as her first ever solo project. Now, she is simply thriving. She recently released three new singles along with some collaborations including the hit “Señorita” with boyfriend Shawn Mendes. With her second album, Romance, on the way, we can’t wait to see what Cabello has in store for us with her new era. I sat down and wrote all her singles out and believe me, it was hard to put these in a ranking because all her songs are iconic.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who Encouraged Matthew Perry to Join Instagram?
- The Witcher Season 2 Won’t Be on Netflix For a While – Watch These Shows While You Wait
- Bethenny Frankel on ‘RHONY’ Departure: ‘I Wasn’t Leaving Because of Money’
- From Babs to Bernheim! All of Jon Peters’ Wives and Fiancees Over the Years
- Hold Up, The Invisible Man Movie Looks WAY Different Than the Book
- Tristan Thompson Comments on Khloe Kardashian and True’s ‘Great Morning’
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex Education’s Patricia Allison (aka Ola!)
- Chris Harrison Defends Peter Weber’s ‘Volatile’ Victoria F. Romance
- PDA Alert! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Share Steamy Elevator Kiss in Paris
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots