Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and WeirdestLatest News
Based on the graphic novel by Charles Forsman, I Am Not Okay With This follows Sydney (Sophia Lillis), a teenager who’s just trying to navigate the usual trials and tribulations of high school while dealing with her grieving family and her budding sexuality. Of course, that’s when she comes to realie she has mysterious powers beginning to awaken within her. This discovery, combined with various other factors, leads to a truly perilous series of events that everyone handles with the usual artless grace of blundering teens.
The first teaser for I Am Not Okay With This arrived on Feb. 3 and features Lillis alongside her former It costar Wyatt Oleff (ironically playing another character named Stanley). While the video is barely a minute long, the sheer awkwardness is funny enough to have us hungry for more.
When the first full trailer was released on Feb. 17, it did not disappoint. The two-minute clip starts with a blood-spattered Syd sprinting down the middle of the road with sirens in the background, and a voiceover saying “Dear diary . . . go fuck yourself”. This basically sets the tone for the entire trailer, which truly shows high school and puberty at its best, worst, and most supernatural.
Watch the trailers below and check out I Am Not Okay With This when it premieres globally on Netflix on Feb. 26.
Netflix's I Am Not Okay With This Is a Delightful Combo of Sex Education and Stranger Things
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding