Never Have I Ever Seen SNL Hosts Crack Quite Like They Do During the “Ms. Rafferty” SkitsLatest News
Some of my favorite Saturday Night Live moments include celebrity hosts breaking character, which is part of the reason why I love Kate McKinnon’s “Close Encounters” skits so much. Her take on Ms. Rafferty, the woman with unfortunate paranormal luck, is so aggresively funny, it leaves me (and her fellow cast members) in tears almost every time.
On Nov. 10, SNL mashed up a few of Ms. Rafferty’s most iconic moments to celebrate her extraterestrial experiences. Don’t forget, she famously caused Ryan Gosling to lose his sh*t not once but twice, when he could barely get through his lines on camera. Hosts like Brie Larson and Paul Rudd had better luck keeping their composure, but honestly, how did they do it? It’s no easy task when Ms. Rafferty is crawling all over you. Watch a few of the skits above, and then keep reading to see the rest in their entirety.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split