Never Have I Ever Seen SNL Hosts Crack Quite Like They Do During the “Ms. Rafferty” SkitsLatest News
Some of my favorite Saturday Night Live moments include celebrity hosts breaking character, which is part of the reason why I love Kate McKinnon’s “Close Encounters” skits so much. Her take on Ms. Rafferty, the woman with unfortunate paranormal luck, is so aggresively funny, it leaves me (and her fellow cast members) in tears almost every time.
On Nov. 10, SNL mashed up a few of Ms. Rafferty’s most iconic moments to celebrate her extraterestrial experiences. Don’t forget, she famously caused Ryan Gosling to lose his sh*t not once but twice, when he could barely get through his lines on camera. Hosts like Brie Larson and Paul Rudd had better luck keeping their composure, but honestly, how did they do it? It’s no easy task when Ms. Rafferty is crawling all over you. Watch a few of the skits above, and then keep reading to see the rest in their entirety.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teresa Giudice Weighs in on Lori Loughlin’s Potential Prison Time
- Noah Centineo Calls His Charlie’s Angels Character the “Right Amount of Goofy”
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Adorable Snaps of Her Pup: ‘Girl’s Best Friend’
- See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA Awards
- Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over Again
- RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Is Engaged to Fox News’ Rick Leventhal
- Peter Cook’s Fiancee Alba Jancou Is Younger Than Originally Claimed
- My Very Definitive List of Camila Cabello’s Singles, Ranked From Good to Better to Best
- Josh Dallas Would ‘Love’ to Act With Wife Ginnifer Goodwin Again
- What Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Thinks of Her BF Brian