Never Have I Ever Seen SNL Hosts Crack Quite Like They Do During the “Ms. Rafferty” SkitsLatest News
Some of my favorite Saturday Night Live moments include celebrity hosts breaking character, which is part of the reason why I love Kate McKinnon’s “Close Encounters” skits so much. Her take on Ms. Rafferty, the woman with unfortunate paranormal luck, is so aggresively funny, it leaves me (and her fellow cast members) in tears almost every time.
On Nov. 10, SNL mashed up a few of Ms. Rafferty’s most iconic moments to celebrate her extraterestrial experiences. Don’t forget, she famously caused Ryan Gosling to lose his sh*t not once but twice, when he could barely get through his lines on camera. Hosts like Brie Larson and Paul Rudd had better luck keeping their composure, but honestly, how did they do it? It’s no easy task when Ms. Rafferty is crawling all over you. Watch a few of the skits above, and then keep reading to see the rest in their entirety.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020