New Man? Teresa Giudice Snuggles With Anthony Delorenzo Amid Split From JoeLatest News
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, 47, smiled in photos posted by Daily Mail that showed her looking happy and relaxed with Delorenzo (a.k.a. “Tony the pool guy”) on Saturday morning.
The contractor could be seen with his arm wrapped around Teresa as she smiled and laughed, and she also linked her arm through his at one point. Delorenzo was also spotted enveloping the Bravo star in a hug as they stood outside the restaurant. The pair were casually dressed, with Teresa in a black puffer jacket and jeans and boots, while Delorenzo wore sweatpants, a sweatshirt and sneakers.
Despite the PDA, her lawyer James Leonard tells Us Weekly that “people should spend time with their families and enjoy the Christmas holiday, not worry about Teresa Giudice eating breakfast with a longtime friend.”
“Teresa and Joe have separated, but have no plans to divorce yet. Teresa and Joe talked about their future when she and the girls were in Italy and decided it was best for them to separate,” a source told Us. “Neither of them wanted to be in a long-distance relationship. Joe has been dating in Italy, Teresa is busy taking care of their girls right now. They harbor no ill will towards each other and will continue to coparent their kids. The girls will be going to Italy in December, Teresa will be staying home.”
Delorenzo — who has known Teresa for decades — appeared on an episode of RHOBH in November, when he installed a swimming pool for her and the pair flirted with each other while Joe remained in Immigrations and Customs Enforcement custody ahead of his release and flight to his native Italy.
“Wait, how long do I know you?” Teresa asked him. “We used to play football together … and then you would always tackle me.”
“It was love,” Delorenzo said, to which Teresa replied, “I know.”
Teresa then admitted that she should have taken him to prom and Delorenzo admitted that they “might have kissed.”
As the pair said goodbye, they shared an awkward kiss on the cheek as her brother, Joe Gorga, teased her.
“Look at you, mamma mia!” he exclaimed.
“What?” Teresa responded. “I didn’t even do anything!”
“You want him, huh?” Gorga teased.
Delorenzo has clearly been spending time with Teresa recently — on Sunday, December 15, she shared a video on her Instagram Stories that showed him and Gorga sitting at a kitchen counter together. “Hi, guys, what’s up?” she said in the clip. “Happy Sunday fun day!” Delorenzo also shared the video on his account.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick