New Year, New Man? Lady Gaga Kisses Mystery Guy at MidnightLatest News
Lady Gaga ended 2019 with a toast — and a kiss! The pop star was spotted making out with a mystery man as the clock struck midnight on New Year’s Eve.
Gaga, 33, and the unidentified man shared a nearly 20-second smooch as “Auld Lang Syne” played at the NoMad Restaurant in Las Vegas in a video shared on Twitter by Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist John Katsilometes. The newspaper reported that the dark-haired, bearded guy’s first name is Michael.
The rumored couple were later seen holding hands while leaving the Sin City hot spot and walking toward an awaiting SUV in the early hours of Monday, January 1.
The A Star Is Born actress closed out 2019 with her Jazz & Piano residency at Park Theater at Park MGM on Tuesday, December 31, before heading over to NoMad Restaurant. After midnight, she joined her longtime trumpet player, Brian Newman, on stage at his After Dark show to perform “Fly Me to the Moon.”
“Gaga does want to date again,” a source told Us in October after the breakup. “Dan was not mature enough for her.”
The “Bad Romance” singer was previously engaged to Chicago Fire star Taylor Kinney from February 2015 to July 2016 and her former talent agent, Christian Carino, from the summer of 2017 to February 2019.
Gaga and Carino’s relationship ended on bad terms, with a source telling Us in April that the entertainer “told [Christian] not to contact her.” However, in early December, another insider revealed that the exes are talking again — “but as friends.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split