Niall Horan Teaches Us How to Play “Black And White” on Guitar For Beginners – and It’s SupereasyLatest News
Isolation isn’t easy for anyone, but many of us are finding comfort in making things with our hands, whether that’s through cooking, sewing, or gardening. That said, Niall Horan is now adding a new skill to your quarantine activity list with a beginner’s acoustic guitar lesson for his latest song, “Black And White”.
Horan teamed up with BBC Radio 1 to host a soothing and easy-to-follow music lesson using the hero song from his latest album Heartbreak Weather (2020). “I’m going to teach it how I learned the guitar, which is off YouTube,” says Horan. “I still, to this day, have never had a guitar lesson,” he admits. If you fancy learning how to play guitar with Horan, then you’ll need a few things: an acoustic guitar – of course – as well as a guitar pick and a guitar tuning called DADGAD.
Ready to learn how to play “Black And White” by Horan himself? Watch the full music lesson above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- Inside Joey King’s Getaway With ‘Kissing Booth 2’ Costar Taylor Zakhar Perez
- Hot Take: Chessy Is the True Hero of The Parent Trap
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Vegan Cookies
- Let’s Talk About Klaus Literally Preaching Song Lyrics to His Cult on The Umbrella Academy
- Cody Simpson Shares a Photo With ‘Best Friend’ Miley Cyrus
- Fans Praise Lisa Bonet After Ex Lenny Kravitz Wishes Jason Momoa Happy B-Day