Niall Horan Teaches Us How to Play “Black And White” on Guitar For Beginners – and It’s SupereasyLatest News
Isolation isn’t easy for anyone, but many of us are finding comfort in making things with our hands, whether that’s through cooking, sewing, or gardening. That said, Niall Horan is now adding a new skill to your quarantine activity list with a beginner’s acoustic guitar lesson for his latest song, “Black And White”.
Horan teamed up with BBC Radio 1 to host a soothing and easy-to-follow music lesson using the hero song from his latest album Heartbreak Weather (2020). “I’m going to teach it how I learned the guitar, which is off YouTube,” says Horan. “I still, to this day, have never had a guitar lesson,” he admits. If you fancy learning how to play guitar with Horan, then you’ll need a few things: an acoustic guitar – of course – as well as a guitar pick and a guitar tuning called DADGAD.
Ready to learn how to play “Black And White” by Horan himself? Watch the full music lesson above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to
- Justin Hartley Finally Explains Why He Was Spotted Wearing a Cast