Nick Viall Confirms He Had Dinner With Rachel Bilson: ‘We Hung Out’Latest News
Viall, 39, joins Goreski, 42, in the Wednesday, November 20, episode of the stylist’s new LadyGang podcast on PodcastOne Network, “Brad Behavior.” And in that episode, Goreski recalls seeing a now-deleted photo the former Bachelor posted on October 5, captioned, “Clean plate club.”
Bilson’s face wasn’t visible in the pic, but Goreski recognized the 38-year-old from the white, asymmetrical Jacquemus dress he knew she had worn earlier in the day. (The Hart of Dixie actress wore the dress to the 10th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles on October 5.)
During their convo, Goreski asks Viall point-blank if he was having dinner with Bilson. “I was, yeah,” the reality star responded. “We hung out, and her friends were there too … a bunch of people.”
In the podcast, Viall also entertains the idea of traveling with Bilson. When Goreski suggests Paris, he replies, “Probably not.”
Viall and Bilson sparked romance rumors after she graced his “Viall Files” podcast in July. They’ve since traded flirty comments on social media, with Viall commenting on her “cute dress” in August and Bilson complimenting his “sweet cuffs” later that month.
“I’m certainly hoping to settle down when the right person comes,” he said at the time. “I’m not trying to put pressure on myself.”
Bilson also addressed her and Viall’s rumored relationship, playfully telling Us in September that she didn’t “want to talk about it.” Her best friend, actress Jaime King, added, “That’s private; we’ll keep that private, for now.”
For her part, Bilson was previously engaged to her Jumper costar Hayden Christensen. The duo were in a relationship off and on between 2008 and 2017, and they share daughter Briar Rose, 5.
Goreski’s “Brad Behavior” conversation with Viall is available on PodcastOne and Apple Podcasts.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 30+ Photos of Love Is Blind’s Amber and Barnett That Prove Seeing Is Believing
- John Benjamin Hickey Says He Was ‘Brutally Sick’ From COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Sara Bareilles Has ‘Fully Recovered’ From COVID-19
- A Timeline of Jeffree Star’s Feud With the Kardashian-Jenners
- Because We Know You’re Wondering: Here’s Who Plays Jamie on Little Fires Everywhere
- From the Rug to the TikToks! Peter and Kelley’s Relationship: What We Know
- The Magicians Comes to a Close in Action-Packed Finale: Here’s Where Everyone Ends Up
- Rob Gronkowski ‘Felt on Top of the World’ on ‘Masked Singer’
- Rob Lowe’s Son John Lowe Celebrates 2 Years of Being Sober
- Duchess Camilla’s Ex-Husband Andrew Parker-Bowles Has Coronavirus