Nick Viall Seemingly Shades Tyler Cameron and Hannah Brown Amid ReunionLatest News
The former Bachelor, 39, shared his tips for avoiding the illness during an Instagram Live video with Claudia Oshry on Wednesday, March 18. “Stay the f–k home,” he suggested. “Stop doing TikTok videos with groups of people in a pool.”
When the “Morning Toast” podcast cohost, 25, asked if he was referring to anyone specific, Viall replied: “Just pointing it out.”
Cameron, 27, and Brown, 25, made headlines on Tuesday, March 17, when they shared a video dancing around a pool with their “quarantine crew.” The Dancing With the Stars alum has been spending time with the model and his friends in his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, amid the outbreak.
The reality stars dated during season 15 of The Bachelorette. Their romance ended when she got engaged to Jed Wyatt, though their relationship was short-lived. Brown and Cameron sparked reconciliation rumors earlier this month when he was spotted picking her up from the airport in Florida.
“They have a lot of love for each other,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively. “They’re great friends and have a lot of fun together. It’s as simple as that.”
While the insider noted that “it’s been a hectic year” for the exes and they “finally found some time in their schedules to connect,” their platonic relationship could turn more serious in the future. “Guys and girls can be friends without it being romantic,” the source added. “Could something happen down the line? Sure.”
Viall, for his part, addressed his love life on Instagram Live. “I met Kelley [Flanagan]. Wonderful lady,” he acknowledged, though he pointed out that the two did not get close enough to spread any germs.
As for his previous rumored romance with Rachel Bilson, who is now dating Bill Hader, the “Viall Files” podcast host joked that “she traded up” and even gave the 41-year-old Saturday Night Live alum’s show a shout-out: “I’m a big Barry fan.”
Given the constantly evolving nature of COVID-19, Us Weekly wants our readers to have access to the most accurate resources. For the most up-to-date coronavirus information, guidance and support, consult the CDC, WHO and information from local public health officials. If you’re experiencing coronavirus symptoms, call your primary care provider for medical advice.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding