Nicole Richie: Why My Marriage With Joel Madden WorksLatest News
“I don’t know [if there’s] a secret [to it], other than we love to laugh and have fun,” Richie, 37, told Us Weekly exclusively at the launch of her NicoleXCapsuleChix collection this week. “It’s nice doing the journey of life together. Doing it with somebody else that has the same goals as you is a really fun way to live.”
The Great News alum also noted that Madden, 40, is “the most supportive.”
Richie and Madden began dating in December 2006, shortly after the Good Charlotte frontman’s breakup with Hilary Duff. The couple welcomed daughter, Harlow, now 11, in 2008 and son, Sparrow, now 9, in 2009.
When it comes to parenting, the House Of Harlow 1960 founder told Us what aspects she found important to instill in their children. “I think we just have to encourage kids to be themselves and to stand up for what they believe in and to stand up for something,” she said.
Richie recently partnered with Moose Toys to create NicoleXCapsuleChix collection for the company’s fashion-forward Capsule Chix dolls. Through her collaboration, she infused her own style to cultivate 13 specialized Capsule Chix looks.
“What I love so much about these dolls is that it celebrates individuality, which is something that I think is super important, especially for girls now,” she explained to Us. “Girls don’t want a doll that just has the blonde hair and the blue eyes and saying, ‘This is what beauty is, and this is what you need to be.’”
With reporting by Marc Lupo
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash