Nikki Bella, Artem Chigvintsev ‘Flip the Switch’ in Baby Bump TikTok VideoLatest News
The former WWE wrestler starts out in her iconic red uniform — red hat, crop top and booty shorts — while putting on her lipstick in the bathroom mirror as the Russian ballroom dancer rocks a flannel button-up in the background.
When they swap, to Drake’s “Flip the Switch,” Chigvintsev is the one wearing the booty shorts, holding the lip pencil and wearing a fake black wig to mimic his fiancée’s long locks.
The couple did another clothing shakeup on Tuesday, which the professional dancer shared via his Instagram account.
“All three of us did this challenge @thenikkibella #fliptheswitch #fliptheswitchchallenge,” the Russia native wrote alongside a second video of the pair.
In the clip, the duo included their future child by having Chigvintsev not only put on Bella’s workout top and leggings, but he also added a huge fake baby bump to perfectly resemble his love.
The lovebirds announced in January that they are expecting their first child together.
Brie, also 36, and her husband, Daniel Bryan, already share 2-year-old daughter Birdie.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding