Nikki Bella Shares Ab-Tastic Photos to Celebrate Artem’s ‘DWTS’ ReturnLatest News
Bella, who welcomed her first child with the dancer, 38, in July, gushed about her love and shared photos of his time on the show.
“What makes me the happiest is how happy you are and to see that big smile that you can’t take off your face. Melts me!” she continued.
The former wrestler kicked off the social media tribute with a photo of her and her fiancé that was taken right after her water broke, hours before she gave birth to their son on July 31. She then took her fans on a trip down Chigvintsev’s ab-filled memory lane with photos of him competing on the ABC series over the years.
“I feel a celebration is in order for @theartemc,” Bella wrote. “Along with popping a bottle of Dom P later, let’s celebrate a timeline of his abs he’s gonna kill me lol but my man is a SNACK!”
One photo of the Russian dancer shows him wearing antlers but no shirt. Another snap reveals what Chivingstev would look like as a cowboy — hat, bandanna and jeans, again sans shirt.
The California native’s celebratory post came hours after her love was named as a late addition to the season 29 pros roster for DWTS. The pros were initially announced on August 18, but Chigvinstev’s name wasn’t on the list.
“I just can’t wait to get back,” Chigvintsev said on Good Morning America on Monday. “And I want to dedicate this season to my little boy.”
“There’s always a chance, as a pro, you might be doing some performances on the show and there’s still an involvement in some sort,” Chigvintsev said on “The Bellas Podcast” in August 2019. “But getting this call, [hearing] ‘There’s gonna be no involvement in the show from now on,’ it’s like going through a breakup after 10 years.”
Dancing With the Stars returns to ABC Monday, September 14, at 8 p.m. ET.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS