No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and DocumentaryLatest News
Our warmest regards to Schitt’s Creek fans everywhere, because we know you’re an emotional mess. The Pop TV comedy aired its series finale on April 7, followed by a documentary special that gave fans a behind-the-scenes look at the cast and crew’s journey during the final season. Titled Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: A Schitt’s Creek Farewell, the special featured never-before-seen footage of wardrobe fittings, the cast’s emotional final table read, audition tapes, and interviews with fan favorites, including Eugene Levy, Catherine O’Hara, Dan Levy, and Annie Murphy.
From watching the Roses say goodbye, to David and Patrick finally getting their beautiful wedding day, and then watching the cast themselves get emotional over their farewell, fans didn’t stand a chance. If you say your weren’t already sobbing by the time Patrick sang a bit of Mariah Carey‘s “Always Be My Baby” as a part of his vows, we’re just going to assume that’s a barbarous jape, bebe! Keep reading for some of the most heartfelt reactions from fans after they watched the finale and the documentary; even the cast got into it as they watched the finale over Zoom.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do