Normal People Fans Notice Daisy Edgar-Jones Looks Like Anne Hathaway and Dakota JohnsonLatest News
After watching the first episode of Hulu’s Normal People, I was left with two questions: 1. Can I skip my Zoom workout class to watch the next episode? and 2. Am I the only one who thinks Daisy Edgar-Jones – who plays Marianne – looks a little bit like Dakota Johnson and a whole lot like Anne Hathaway? Well, shortly after the show dropped in the UK, I checked Twitter to see if other viewers were seeing the same resemblance. Turns out, I’m not alone.
Fans of the series reached the same conclusion, fully validating my feelings. Is it the bangs? Probably. The soft brown eyes? Most definitely. There’s also something in the mannerisms that Daisy brings to Marianne that feels very Anne, à la Princess Diaries and Devil Wears Prada. Regardless of their similarities, Daisy’s depiction of Marianne will surely make her an unforgettable name (and face!) in her own right.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks