Off the Market? KJ Apa Spotted Kissing Mystery Model During Paris GetawayLatest News
The CW star, 22, shared a sweet snapshot of himself and the mystery woman to Instagram on Tuesday, February 4, sparking rumors of a new relationship. Apa sat cross-legged in a lawn chair with a drink in hand as he kissed his new love interest. Though her face was covered by a baseball cap, fans suspect it was model Clara Berry who wrapped her arms around him. The two have been caught flirting back and forth on social media since December 2019.
“Coup de foudre,” Apa captioned the post with a smiley face. The French phrase is used to describe “a sudden unforeseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight.”
Though Apa tends to keep his relationship status under wraps, Us Weekly previously broke the news that actor was dating his A Dog’s Purpose costar Britt Robertson after the pair were seen locking lips at Entertainment Weekly’s Comic-Con party in San Diego in July 2019. An onlooker caught the duo holding hands before “leaning in and kissing each other.” Despite speculation, neither one of the budding Hollywood stars confirmed or denied their romance.
One month later, the Riverdale actor was seen getting close with Paris Hilton at a party filled with A-listers at her Hollywood Hills home. A partygoer told Us at the time that the former reality TV star, 38, “was super flirty with him” throughout the night.
Apa is still adjusting to life in the spotlight since taking on a starring role in the wildly popular CW series based on classic Archie comics. The New Zealand native previously admitted to Seventeen that he had “never had a girlfriend,” despite his new status as a TV heartthrob.
“I think I’m just waiting for the right time, right girl,” he said in October 2017. “I’m pretty busy at the moment. I don’t know how much I have to offer to someone right now.”
He admitted to the same publication in 2018 that he’s open to finding “The One” eventually, but doesn’t want to force a connection.
“The thing is, I don’t think it matters whether you’re looking for a relationship or not — it’s not for us to decide when we meet the love of our lives,” Apa said at the time.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stars Arrested While Protesting: Photos
- Naya Rivera’s Family Speaks Out After Her Death
- Naya Rivera’s 15 Most Iconic Glee Performances That Clinched Her Superstar Legacy
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor