Oh, the Glamour! The Most Stunning Photos From the Venice Film FestivalLatest News
The Venice Film Festival officially kicked off in Italy on Aug. 28, and stars wasted no time promoting their latest projects. Scarlett Johansson, Laura Dern, and Adam Driver linked up at a photocall and premiere for their new Netflix movie, Marriage Story, while Brad Pitt cut a suave figure at the screening of his upcoming film, Ad Astra. The sci-fi drama – which also stars Liv Tyler, Ruth Negga, and Tommy Lee Jones and hits theaters on Sept. 20 – sees Brad as an astronaut named Roy McBride who takes a dramatic journey to space to save the world and find his long-lost father. Ahead, see the most glamorous moments from the festival – so far!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split