The year is far from over, but already, we’ve been blessed with movies so good, I could cry (and I have, multiple times). Before award season starts to heat up and the high-profile nominations come rolling in, I sat down with a few POPSUGAR editors to figure out which films we personally have found to be not just the best in the traditional spirit of Top 10 lists but also the most entertaining. Which characters left us sobbing? Which scenes inspired us? Which films have likely given us nightmares for life? (We’re looking at you, Ari Aster.) From box-office hits to underrated faves, see all of our choices ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split