Pete Davidson and GF Margaret Qualley Land in Venice Ahead of Film FestivalLatest News
The duo “arrived at Venice’s Marco Polo Airport” on Thursday, August 29, onlooker Ismita Miah tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Pete and Margaret were standing and chatting [and] laughing,” she adds. “There wasn’t much PDA, but he was in a good mood and the two of them were joking around.”
Miah tells Us: “Margaret walked to the other side [of baggage claim] to get her bag and Pete was waiting with an older lady. Pete was super nice and posed for a photo.”
The spotting comes just one day after Us Weekly exclusively confirmed that the Saturday Night Live comedian, 25, and the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star, 24, are dating.
“They’ve been seeing each other for a couple of months and Margaret is really excited about him,” an insider told Us, adding that the newly minted boyfriend and girlfriend are planning to make their debut as a couple at the 76th Venice Film Festival.
Seberg — a film in which Qualley stars — is set to premiere at the annual film festival in Italy on Friday, August 30.
Davidson’s relationship with Qualley comes on the heels of his nearly four-month romance with actress Kate Beckinsale. The twosome embarked on a whirlwind rendezvous following a flirtatious night out at multiple Golden Globe parties in January.
“They are done,” a source confirmed to Us in May, days after a second insider told Us the two had “pumped the brakes on their relationship.”
“They realized it happened too quick and too early,” a source told Us at the time. “The wedding is off, but they’re working things out. They’re not officially done yet.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping