Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan RumorsLatest News
“Are we dating? No. Do I love spending time with her? Absolutely,” the former Bachelor, 28, said on Nick Viall’s podcast, “The Viall Files,” on Tuesday, April 7. “We’re not dating. Could I see that in the future? Yeah, of course. I’d be extremely lucky and very happy if that happened.”
“I just had an engagement [with Hannah Ann] that didn’t work out. I just was trying to pursue things with another woman [Madison] that didn’t work out,” he said. “That’s why right now I’m just taking it really, really slow.”
The pilot reminded listeners that his “serendipitous” relationship with Flanagan, 27, started before his stint as the Bachelor season 24 lead when they had a run-in at a hotel. Then, they headed to the Bachelor mansion, where the attorney was one of the 30 women who competed for Weber’s heart. She finished in fifth place, while he went on to propose to Sluss, 23, only to call off their engagement and briefly reunite with Prewett, 24.
Weber revealed on Tuesday that he ran into Flanagan twice after filming wrapped: first in Miami on February 1, the night before the Super Bowl, and again “a couple weeks ago” while hanging out with their mutual friend, Bachelor in Paradise alum Kristian Haggerty.
“I see Kelley again … jaw drops,” the Bachelorette alum told Viall, 39. “We chat, we end up hanging out and that’s when I got her number. We started to communicate and just stay in touch.”
Shortly after, Weber flew to Chicago to “spend some time with” Flanagan. They have been quarantined at her apartment ever since — with fellow Bachelorette alum Dustin Kendrick — amid the coronavirus pandemic.
“It kind of just became a thing where we’ve always gotten along really well and had really good chemistry,” the Westlake Village, California, native said. “We just enjoy each other’s company.”
Weber also appeared on Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin’s podcast, “Bachelor Happy Hour,” on Tuesday, and told the hosts that Flanagan has a three-bedroom apartment so they are staying in separate rooms.
When Lindsay, 34, asked the Delta Air Lines employee whether he feels closer to Flanagan than he did to Sluss or Prewett, he answered in the affirmative without hesitation.
“You get to know someone quick like this,” he replied. “I’ve definitely gotten to know her very well — everything that kind of makes her tick and just, like, annoys her and all that stuff. It’s been good.”
Listen on Spotify to Here For the Right Reasons to get inside scoop about the Bachelor franchise and exclusive interviews from contestants.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters