Peter Weber Hands Out His Final Rose on The Bachelor – Here’s Who He PicksLatest News
Another season of The Bachelor is over! On Tuesday night, Peter Weber handed out his final rose during the season 24 finale. After Madison broke up with Peter during part one of the finale, the pilot decided to “go with his heart” and propose to Hannah Ann. Clearly his mother Barb – who was a big fan of Hannah Ann when they first met – was excited when Peter told his family the news.
Although the couple seemed blissfully happy after their engagement, things eventually changed for Peter as the months progressed. During the “After the Final Rose” special, Peter and Hannah Ann had a difficult conversation about the future of their relationship. Though Peter was in love with Hannah Ann when he proposed, he told her that he couldn’t be all in with her because he still had unresolved feelings for Madison. On that note, Hannah Ann gave her ring back to Peter and the two ended their engagement.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 10 Series to Watch on Netflix After You Finish Selling Sunset Season 3
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You