‘Power Couple!’ Molly Ringwald Shares Sweet Pic of Cole Sprouse and Her DogLatest News
The Sixteen Candles star, 52, took to Instagram to showcase Sprouse, 27, and her pomeranian (aptly named Milly Ringwald) in all their glory. The former Disney star held the tiny pup in both hands, snuggling up close and giving her a kiss on the head. “Power couple,” Ringwald captioned the adorable snapshot, which quickly received a flood of heart-eye emojis in the comments.
Ringwald and Sprouse have starred alongside one another on the widely popular CW series, currently in its fourth season, since January 2017. The cast grew close quickly and supported each other like a family after the unexpected death of their costar Luke Perry. The beloved actor passed away at age 52 after suffering a stroke in March 2019.
Riverdale paid homage to the late actor during its season 4 premiere, which served as a sendoff for Perry’s character, Fred Andrews. While the entire cast was tight-knit, Ringwald noted that KJ Apa, who plays Fred’s son Archie, took the devastating news the hardest.
“We were all really emotional and expressed it in different ways. I had my own relationship with Luke, but it was hardest watching KJ,” the Breakfast Club star told Us Weekly exclusively in November 2019. “KJ and Luke were very close and had such a unique bond. Luke was really like his father — his American father. He really assumed that role, so watching KJ grapple with that was really tough to watch. As a mother, as just a person, it was hard to watch.”
Ringwald continued, praising the show for its thoughtful tribute to Perry. Though his character is no longer part of the Riverdale world, the Pretty In Pink actress told Us that Perry’s spirit will always be with the cast.
“It’s impossible not to think about him. His pictures are everywhere and none of us want to forget him,” Ringwald said at the time. “We like having his presence and memory all around us. As long as the show is around, he will be a part of it.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test