Pregnant Nikki Bella Wishes ‘Bright Light’ Artem Chigvintsev Happy BirthdayLatest News
The Total Bellas star, 36, posted a series of photos via Instagram on Friday, June 12, with Chigvintsev, 38, from the early days of their relationship to her pregnancy.
“Happy Birthday My Click!!” Bella captioned the post. “@theartemc I love you so much! You are such a bright light in my life. Thank you God for him! Excited for many more birthdays, journeys, travels, and experiences together … and with our baby boy.”
The couple learned the sex of their baby at a party where Bella broke open a piñata, which contained blue confetti. The E! personality announced her pregnancy along with her twin sister, Brie Bella, in January.
“I can’t even begin to describe to all of you how happy I am,” Nikki wrote via Instagram at the time. “I’M GOING TO BE A MOM!! It’s something I have wanted to be my whole life. I was definitely shocked when I found out. And so nervous! I wasn’t expecting it and felt I wasn’t ready but this journey of life is unpredictable. I thank God every day and night for bringing this amazing blessing and miracle into my life! I am already SO IN LOVE!!”
The reality star told Us Weekly in April that her pregnancy symptoms are more challenging than she expected.
“I just didn’t realize how all these body changes would feel,” she said at the time. “I don’t just mean outer, but inner. There are days I really get rocked and exhausted and my body’s going through so much … It’s just in this shock. It’s just tough.”
Us broke the news in January 2019 that Nikki and Chigvintsev were dating. One year later, Nikki revealed that she and the Russia native had secretly gotten engaged in November 2019.
“I said yes in France in November,” she wrote via Instagram at the time “We have been trying to keep it a secret but really wanted to share our excitement for the New Year!”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy